The South Cove neighborhood park is a 4.3 acre private park owned and maintained by our homeowners. This is the crown jewel of our neighborhood, and is the reason many choose to live in this amazing community!
The park has a beach, playground, tennis courts, picnic tables, paved walking paths, and charcoal BBQs. If you are a resident of South Cove, we encourage you to actively participate in the vision and upkeep of the park by providing feedback to the homeowners association. We also encourage you to use our beautiful park and enjoy your time there with friends and family.
We have a few rules developed by the community over the years that keeps our community safe and protects the park investments.
- The South Cove park is exclusively to be used by residents and their guests. Guests are frequently asked who they are with.
- There are no motorized vehicles allowed in the park.
- Golfing is not allowed.
- All swimmers must use the buddy system, as there are no lifeguards at the beach.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult and closely watched while on the beach or swimming.
- Diving is not allowed anywhere in the swim area, especially off of the dock or pilings.
- Treat the dock with care! Do not attempt to move it, rock it or rotate it as it is heavy and can be dangerous or damaged.
- The tennis courts are for tennis and pickleball only. No scooters or skateboards are allowed.
- Fires are not allowed on the beach.
- The park closes at dusk and opens at dawn.
We have two volunteer board members ("park people") who are dedicated to park maintenance and improvements. If you have any questions, please email them at [email protected].
There are 4 entrances to the South Cove park.
- The North West entrance on 191st Pl SE
- The North East entrance on SE 44th Way
- The South East entrance on SE 45th Pl
- The South West entrance on 192nd Ave SE
WE LOVE OUR PARK!!!